This page is the brochure for your selected program. You can view the provided information for this program on this page and click on the available buttons for additional options.
*Study Abroad Peer Advisors
Study Abroad Peer Advisor Program
As a volunteer Study Abroad Peer Advisor, you will meet with CMU students on a walk-in basis to provide general program and geographical information.
- Participating in the Peer Advisor Training meeting January (time and location to be announced)
- Regularly scheduled walk-in hours in the Study Abroad Programs office.
- Writing an "Experience From Abroad" for the Study Abroad website
- Participate in pre-departure meetings, as assigned
- Prepare pre-departure materials, as assigned
Commitment requirement: Students will volunteer for 4-6 hours per week and are expected to fulfill a one-year commitment (Fall -Spring or Spring-Fall).
1. Select "Create Profile" above
2. Select "Spring 2014" and input your study abroad host city and submit (please do not input any dates)
3. Complete the Peer Advisor Application
Applications are due online December 4. Students who have been selected for interviews will be contacted to set up an interview time.
|Dates / Deadlines: (Program dates are tentative. Official program dates are provided by the host institution or the faculty leaders upon acceptance).|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Acceptance Notification Date||Start Date||End Date|
Indicates that deadline has passed